- An organic coffee made especially for enemas
- Safe and gentle for total cleansing
- Removes toxins from the body
s.a. Wilson's Organic Enema Coffee is specially blended for enema use. Buy Organic Enema Coffee from ShopInPrivate.com and your credit card statement will simply read: "PriveCo Inc."
Did you know that people use coffee for enemas? Because we are guessing that you are asking yourself, "Why would I put coffee in my rectum?" No, this isn't a caffeine addiction gone horribly awry. A coffee enema is actually a very effective cleanse. Using s.a.Wilsons Organic Enema Coffee will make your coffee enema even more successful.
This Organic Enema Coffee is blended specifically with enemas in mind—it has a higher concentration of caffeine and palmitic acid than regular coffee. Caffeine and palmitic acid are the ingredients that make coffee such an effective colon cleanser.
Why perform a coffee enema instead of a standard enema? Practitioners of coffee enemas believe that coffee stimulates the liver and helps remove toxins from the body. Other health professionals claim that coffee enemas help soothe muscle aches and pains.
Like coffee consumed orally, coffee enemas can be stimulating, so use caution if you are sensitive to caffeine and its effects.
To prepare your coffee enema:
In a non-aluminum saucepan,
- Add 4 cups of filtered or distilled water
- Add 3 rounded tablespoons of finely ground Organic Enema Coffee and stir
- Bring to a
- Boil for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Cover and let simmer for
15 to 20 minutes
- Remove from heat and cool coffee to room temperature
- Strain coffee through a fine sieve to remove coffee grounds
- Place in enema bag and perform enema as usual
The Organic Enema Coffee looks a little different than regular coffee, so don't be alarmed when you receive it. This is because the Organic Enema Coffee is roasted with more than seven different beans and is made with only enema use in mind.