|Common Questions - Site Security and Shopping Cart|
ShopInPrivate.com offers you unparalleled
privacy before, during, and after your purchase.
- Before you buy, you can browse in a completely
safe, clean, and private environment. Frankly, this isn't available
elsewhere. No one wants to stand in the pharmacy aisle while
reading the preparation-h package. Here at ShopInPrivate.com
you can take your time.
- No one wants to tell others their personal
information. This is true at a pharmacy, Doctor's office, anywhere.
Here at ShopInPrivate.com we try to answer your most personal
questions by providing the information you need. You can find
information about hemorrhoids, PMS, Intestinal Gas, Pubic Crabs
and all sorts of other private topics.
- During your purchase, we use a 128 bit
secure commerce server to keep your purchase information private.
After your purchase your information is
Not only do we not give away, sell, or rent
your information, but we also don't use it ourselves. You will
never receive an unwanted e-mail, letter, package, or solicitation
as a result of your decision to ShopInPrivate.
- Since 1998 we have offered a consistently
customers will probably agree. While other companies have changed
their privacy standards, we are happily holding steady with ours.
Here are some common troubles and questions:
- I can only put one item in my shopping cart, Is something wrong? This occurs when your browser has cookies disabled. Some folks like to keep the cookies turned off as a privacy measure. While we agree it can be effective, a cookie is required to keep track of what items are in your cart. Turn the cookies back on by changing your preferences in your browser and you should be all set.
- I think I placed an order, but I never entered my credit card information? You may find the items are still in your shopping cart. We usually receive this question when the three order steps are not completed. If you are still using the same computer, look for the words "view cart" to the left and click them. You'll need to "check out" with your shopping cart.
The minimum order amount is preventing me from checking out, What gives? We are very sorry, we try to be fair in all of our dealings and we ask the same in return. Unfortunately, it costs us money every time we pack an order. There is labor costs, supplies, and materials involved in packing, checking, and shipping even the smallest order. We have had to set a minimum order amount to stay in business. It usually isn't very high.
- What is the minimum order amount? It actually varies. It sounds ridiculous, but it is true. Usually it hovers between $5 and $10. We reduce it if business is slow and increase it during busy periods. This prevents us from hiring and firing warehouse staff. We maintain a steady flow of orders. This allows us to keep the best, brightest, and most enthusiastic warehouse team possible. We appreciate your patience with it.