Shipping and Billing Addresses
- Can I have a package shipped to my work? Yes, absolutely. Please be very thorough when you fill out the shipping address information. The root cause of many late deliveries is incomplete addresses. Please include your Company Name, Suite #, Desk Number, Department and any other information that will help the mail man or mail room out. A moment of typing will pay off big.
- Are packages shipped discreetly? In 1998 we started PriveCo to sell embarrassing products over the internet. Our first site, ShopInPrivate.com sells over 1500 truly embarrassing products. We have honed our skills at delivering personal products in the most private manner possible. We have shipped over 240,000 packages this way. It is our specialty.
- Can I ship a package to someone else? Absolutely. Be sure to enter their address in the shipping information. This is the first address we will ask you for.
- Can you send items to a P.O. Box. Yes.
- Do you ship to ___________? We ship to over 40 countries. If you can find your address on our order form, we'll ship to you. We only omit countries that have high incidents of online theft, poor delivery service, or political unrest.
- Can I use my own Fedex number? No. We once had to testify against a person that was using their employer's Fedex number for large numbers of personal shipments. I am unsure if they ever spent time in jail, but the trouble they went through certainly wasn't worth it.
- Will the box be left behind by the delivery person? Most of the time, yes. As the sender, we actually have very little control over this. Your postal delivery person is responsible for the final decision. If you want to be sure they do, why not leave them a note?
- How long does delivery take, how much does it cost? See the shipping information section or proceed through the order process. We'll let you know before you need to enter your billing information.